View Profile sirtom93

102 Movie Reviews

Lovely :3

Highly amusing, it kept me entertained and the voice acting was great. Keep up the good work.

Love it.

Such wonderfully animated thoughts. Really showed of your imagination, great piece. Keep up the good work.

trul responds:

10x alot!

I voted 5.

And 6/10 for you voice being so damn sexy. The animation was pretty slick if lame aswell. In return for me voting 5 please respond to this review so I get my flash responses up.

78 Game Reviews

Heh.

Very fun game, although I dragged the ball from the start XD instead of using the keys. Keep up the good work.

Nice.

Pretty short, and rather pointless. But it was quite a nice little "illustration" and I gained some enjoyment from it. Keep up the good work.

Great.

Your ability to keep adding to your series with such high quality is to be commended. I like how it carried it from the prior episode well, and was coherent with the story line. It was a nice platformer and played very well. The projectiles from some of the enemy's did not come from the mouth but the top of their head, apart from that, very good. Keep up the good work.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thank you for another review.

527 Audio Reviews

Pretty good.

The note progression wasn't the best, when it went up again, I feel it went up too high. Overall it was quite nice though. Keep up the good work.

Love it.

Great vocals, all instruments were good and was done to an impressive quality. Keep up the good work.

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks for the fine review, dude.

Nice.

I am in preference to the first song over this, although this also was very good. Drums were good and went well with the trash style guitar.

Tom @sirtom93