The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Lovely :3

Highly amusing, it kept me entertained and the voice acting was great. Keep up the good work.

Sirtom93.

Happy 18th Bahamut! Happy 18th Bahamut!

Heh.

It displayed minor elements of humor, and poor animation. It was quite amusing to watch and I enjoyed it a bit.

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

Love it.

Such wonderfully animated thoughts. Really showed of your imagination, great piece. Keep up the good work.

trul responds:

10x alot!

Get Daily First Now! Get Daily First Now!

I voted 5.

And 6/10 for you voice being so damn sexy. The animation was pretty slick if lame aswell. In return for me voting 5 please respond to this review so I get my flash responses up.

Some Christmas Spirit Some Christmas Spirit

Not bad.

Lacked any major animation to be noted. It was quite good though, told a short story, I think you probably (because of length) should have stuck with one particular story line, like, just the man at the start. Not bad at all though. Keep up the good work.

C-Doodlez-Man responds:

Castlevania RoR: Alucard vs Richter Castlevania RoR: Alucard vs Richter

Good.

This will well animated. It showed a good sense of constant action and an advancement in the story. It was good you used some blurring effects to give a sense of speed and other things. I enjoyed this allot, but with most sprite movies I can't help but think it needs another perspective to it, otherwise it just seems like a really long cut scene. Love it though. Keep up the good work.

RopeDrink responds:

Aye I don't disagree - Thanks for your review :)

Where the Missing Sock Go Where the Missing Sock Go

Loved it.

This was very good for many reasons. You gave a story and humor to a common event - that usualy is just plain annoying. The story was good, it was all very well animated. I enjoyed watching it, there wasn't a dull moment. The drawings were just a little on the basic side but the animation was very good so this didn't take away much from the end result. All in all, nice movie. Keep up the good work.

SIrtom93.

OxSox responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked the movie!

Hny (happy New Year!) Hny (happy New Year!)

Brilliant.

I absolutely loved this all the way through. I love quirky animations, and this was definitely that. It was well animated and the quote at the end made so much sense. Keep up the good work.

Sirtom93.

Frosty the..... Frosty the.....

Good.

This was amusing, the script was good as was the animation. Made me laugh at the end a bit. Keep up the good work.

samsonloftin responds:

Thank you kind sir! I will keep up the good work. =D

Plan B - Bizzness Woman Plan B - Bizzness Woman

Nice.

Animation wasn't the greatest I have ever seen, even for a madness animation. But this did tell the story and match the song very well. Good animation. Keep up the work.

Murad136 responds:

Thanks, that's what I was aiming for!