Float-Ball Float-Ball

Heh.

Very fun game, although I dragged the ball from the start XD instead of using the keys. Keep up the good work.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Nice.

Pretty short, and rather pointless. But it was quite a nice little "illustration" and I gained some enjoyment from it. Keep up the good work.

Santa vs Robots The game Santa vs Robots The game

Good.

While gameplay was quite slow and repetitive it was by no means a bad game. Good hit testing and general presentation was good. Graphics were pretty good, animation was aswell but the santa jumping was pretty lame. Good though. Keep up the work.

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks man!!
I'm glad you mostly enjoyed it, and thanks for the positive comments!

Ghost Motel 8 Ghost Motel 8

Great.

Your ability to keep adding to your series with such high quality is to be commended. I like how it carried it from the prior episode well, and was coherent with the story line. It was a nice platformer and played very well. The projectiles from some of the enemy's did not come from the mouth but the top of their head, apart from that, very good. Keep up the good work.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thank you for another review.

Ghost Motel 7 Ghost Motel 7

Awesome.

This was brilliant, I loved everything in it. All the different voice overs and animations, and how things worked. It was fun to play from start to end, just very long. Keep up the good work.

Ghost Motel 6 Ghost Motel 6

Like it.

I really like the open feel to this game, I did not get to far within the game, but nonetheless I liked all the different things you can do. Keep up the good work.

Stick Game Test 1.4 Stick Game Test 1.4

I like it.

If you coded this yourself then it's pretty good. Smooth engine. Would you consider making a game with me? I have much flash experience, I was think of a run and kill game. Pm me.

Punkin Shoot Reloaded Punkin Shoot Reloaded

Not great.

There could have been a decent game here, you sure have the right intentions - I just feel everything went to quickly and had poor graphics. It was quite fun while it lasted, I just hope you can improve upon it. Keep up the work.

Lord-Of-Lazyness responds:

Yeah it goes by rather fast, although I wouldn't consider the graphics poor*mediocre maybe*. Hopefully I can improve even more*considering this is a vast improvement from the first*, however I will discontinue the Punkin Shoot series for the moment and attempt to move onto to other projects.

Thanks for the review.

Our Newgrounds quiz Our Newgrounds quiz

Quite good.

I enjoyed this, I played to the end. I did quite well. This was nicely made, everything was presented nicely. Text was interesting to read and added another dimension to an overused quiz type game. Keep up the work.

MarioFlashMovies responds:

Thanks!

Amorphous Blorb Amorphous Blorb

Cool.

Not allot here but for a "gadget" it was pretty cool. Nice physics and I like how you acted upon the object. Keep it up.