Support NATA 2014

297 audio Reviews with Responses

Worship the Beast Worship the Beast

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 7, 2009

Love it.

Great vocals, all instruments were good and was done to an impressive quality. Keep up the good work.

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks for the fine review, dude.

The Temple's Heat! The Temple's Heat!

Rated 4 / 5 stars March 1, 2009

Nice.

A nice tune indeed, all instruments supported each other well. It conjured up a sequence in a film where the are progression through a forest to a temple. I liked it.

Tombor911 responds:

Thats Exactly what I picture!
Thanks for the Review!
-T0M-

Speedcore Demon Speedcore Demon

Rated 3 / 5 stars March 1, 2009

Crazy.

If you were going for cyber noise metal or some shit, you should sequence it more and then lay on distortion and fail sounds etc...

Death-9 responds:

This is Speedcore, aka Terror. You were thinking of fail music, not awesome Terror. Go have fun while I listen to my QUALITY music.

Ospoulamurm Ospoulamurm

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 19, 2009

Not bad.

Basic pads, simply used. Made a fairly good tune out of it. Maybe the intro was a bit too simple. I quite liked it.

Nigurak responds:

Thanks man. Still a bit new at it all, so a good review is always welcome.

teddy bear jump teddy bear jump

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 19, 2009

Good.

A good melodic tune, nice feeling to it. It would be good to see the video of the teddy bear :3

Keep up the work.

Doumaaa responds:

thanks ;) hey good idea I'll try to find it and upload it - whooops ths site is only for flash vids I think...second link on youtube: teddy bear death ;)

partyyy partyyy

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars February 19, 2009

Nice.

Simple guitar playing, the riff is somewhat familiar. I enjoyed this, I think the different chords could have flowed better. Keep up the good work.

Doumaaa responds:

yep I agree, thanks for the review

NS - Molten Lava NS - Molten Lava

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 17, 2009

Great.

I think guitar could have been a bit more powerful, more of an overdrive sound. Still quite a heavy song though, percussion was great. Keep up the good work.

netty-swobb responds:

It could do with a more overdrive sound, thanks

Campioni del Mondo 2006 Campioni del Mondo 2006

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 17, 2009

I like.

A good strong technoy sound, you can definitely make out the main tune and it was a good cover of it. Keep up the good work.

SFaPiL2 responds:

Thanks. You're too kind.

Inverting the Triads [WIP) Inverting the Triads [WIP)

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 16, 2009

Hawt.

Some of the beats were a bit to deep and bassy and the contrast was a little off. A very enjoyable piece though, nice flow and rhythm.

BloodyN00b responds:

Thank you!
I will look into the issues you mentioned. I think they're mostly mixing/mastering issues, since I haven't really focused at all on that yet.

I'm glad you enjoyed it =)

Ich Bin Der Kriegmeister Ich Bin Der Kriegmeister

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 13, 2009

Awesome.

The guitar is fucking win. Loving the lack of bass, the drums were pretty shit but the break down was alright. Not bad, keep up the good work.

Centurion-Ryan responds:

Thanks.

There would be bass in there, but I don't actually own a bass. I can play it alright-ish, but I don't think slap bass (my favored playing style) is very suitable for Black Metal.

Yeah, I did like 3 takes for the drums. In order:
Too Much Gain.
Too quiet.
No bass drum.

I figured the lack of much bass was an acceptable sacrifice.

I just did the breakdown because I thought to myself 'This is damn short'. I really like the riff though, I might use it in a proper song.