Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 43 Fans

295 audio Reviews with Responses

Worship the Beast Worship the Beast

Love it.

Great vocals, all instruments were good and was done to an impressive quality. Keep up the good work.

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks for the fine review, dude.

The Temple's Heat! The Temple's Heat!

Nice.

A nice tune indeed, all instruments supported each other well. It conjured up a sequence in a film where the are progression through a forest to a temple. I liked it.

Tombor911 responds:

Thats Exactly what I picture!
Thanks for the Review!
-T0M-

Speedcore Demon Speedcore Demon

Crazy.

If you were going for cyber noise metal or some shit, you should sequence it more and then lay on distortion and fail sounds etc...

Death-9 responds:

This is Speedcore, aka Terror. You were thinking of fail music, not awesome Terror. Go have fun while I listen to my QUALITY music.

Ospoulamurm Ospoulamurm

Not bad.

Basic pads, simply used. Made a fairly good tune out of it. Maybe the intro was a bit too simple. I quite liked it.

Nigurak responds:

Thanks man. Still a bit new at it all, so a good review is always welcome.

teddy bear jump teddy bear jump

Good.

A good melodic tune, nice feeling to it. It would be good to see the video of the teddy bear :3

Keep up the work.

Doumaaa responds:

thanks ;) hey good idea I'll try to find it and upload it - whooops ths site is only for flash vids I think...second link on youtube: teddy bear death ;)

partyyy partyyy

Nice.

Simple guitar playing, the riff is somewhat familiar. I enjoyed this, I think the different chords could have flowed better. Keep up the good work.

Doumaaa responds:

yep I agree, thanks for the review

NS - Molten Lava NS - Molten Lava

Great.

I think guitar could have been a bit more powerful, more of an overdrive sound. Still quite a heavy song though, percussion was great. Keep up the good work.

netty-swobb responds:

It could do with a more overdrive sound, thanks

Campioni del Mondo 2006 Campioni del Mondo 2006

I like.

A good strong technoy sound, you can definitely make out the main tune and it was a good cover of it. Keep up the good work.

SFaPiL2 responds:

Thanks. You're too kind.

Inverting the Triads [WIP) Inverting the Triads [WIP)

Hawt.

Some of the beats were a bit to deep and bassy and the contrast was a little off. A very enjoyable piece though, nice flow and rhythm.

BloodyN00b responds:

Thank you!
I will look into the issues you mentioned. I think they're mostly mixing/mastering issues, since I haven't really focused at all on that yet.

I'm glad you enjoyed it =)

This is Fucking Grindcore This is Fucking Grindcore

Nice.

A strong, heavy song, nice flow and progression. Keep up the good work.

GoreBastard responds: