Be a Supporter!

sirtom93sirtom93

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 38 Fans

Black Star Black Star

Pretty good.

The note progression wasn't the best, when it went up again, I feel it went up too high. Overall it was quite nice though. Keep up the good work.

Worship the Beast Worship the Beast

Love it.

Great vocals, all instruments were good and was done to an impressive quality. Keep up the good work.

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks for the fine review, dude.

Mafia Movie Song 2 Mafia Movie Song 2

Nice.

I am in preference to the first song over this, although this also was very good. Drums were good and went well with the trash style guitar.

Mafia Movie Song 1 Mafia Movie Song 1

I like.

This was indeed a good song, the complementing notes were good, gave a great sense of progression. I couldn't help but think what this would be like with all the synthesized track over the top - just the main tune, because that is what I liked most about it. Keep up the good work.

Sirtom93.

The Temple's Heat! The Temple's Heat!

Nice.

A nice tune indeed, all instruments supported each other well. It conjured up a sequence in a film where the are progression through a forest to a temple. I liked it.

Tombor911 responds:

Thats Exactly what I picture!
Thanks for the Review!
-T0M-

Speedcore Demon Speedcore Demon

Crazy.

If you were going for cyber noise metal or some shit, you should sequence it more and then lay on distortion and fail sounds etc...

Death-9 responds:

This is Speedcore, aka Terror. You were thinking of fail music, not awesome Terror. Go have fun while I listen to my QUALITY music.

Ospoulamurm Ospoulamurm

Not bad.

Basic pads, simply used. Made a fairly good tune out of it. Maybe the intro was a bit too simple. I quite liked it.

Nigurak responds:

Thanks man. Still a bit new at it all, so a good review is always welcome.

teddy bear jump teddy bear jump

Good.

A good melodic tune, nice feeling to it. It would be good to see the video of the teddy bear :3

Keep up the work.

Doumaaa responds:

thanks ;) hey good idea I'll try to find it and upload it - whooops ths site is only for flash vids I think...second link on youtube: teddy bear death ;)

partyyy partyyy

Nice.

Simple guitar playing, the riff is somewhat familiar. I enjoyed this, I think the different chords could have flowed better. Keep up the good work.

Doumaaa responds:

yep I agree, thanks for the review

bohemian rhapsody D&B bohemian rhapsody D&B

Hmm.

The main tune was there, maybe you need to centralize your instruments around it a bit more - make it longer.