The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Lovely :3

Highly amusing, it kept me entertained and the voice acting was great. Keep up the good work.

Sirtom93.

Happy 18th Bahamut! Happy 18th Bahamut!

Heh.

It displayed minor elements of humor, and poor animation. It was quite amusing to watch and I enjoyed it a bit.

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

Love it.

Such wonderfully animated thoughts. Really showed of your imagination, great piece. Keep up the good work.

trul responds:

10x alot!

Float-Ball Float-Ball

Heh.

Very fun game, although I dragged the ball from the start XD instead of using the keys. Keep up the good work.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Nice.

Pretty short, and rather pointless. But it was quite a nice little "illustration" and I gained some enjoyment from it. Keep up the good work.

Santa vs Robots The game Santa vs Robots The game

Good.

While gameplay was quite slow and repetitive it was by no means a bad game. Good hit testing and general presentation was good. Graphics were pretty good, animation was aswell but the santa jumping was pretty lame. Good though. Keep up the work.

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks man!!
I'm glad you mostly enjoyed it, and thanks for the positive comments!

Black Star Black Star

Pretty good.

The note progression wasn't the best, when it went up again, I feel it went up too high. Overall it was quite nice though. Keep up the good work.

Worship the Beast Worship the Beast

Love it.

Great vocals, all instruments were good and was done to an impressive quality. Keep up the good work.

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks for the fine review, dude.

Mafia Movie Song 2 Mafia Movie Song 2

Nice.

I am in preference to the first song over this, although this also was very good. Drums were good and went well with the trash style guitar.